> I've got nothing much more to say on this topic,
> but am replying to it anyway to point out the
> contrast between what I wrote (below) and the
> angry, panicked, out-of-control, gotta-get-
> Barry reaction to it by DocDumbass, Judy,
> Ann, and Ravi.
>
> Pretty interesting, wouldn't you say?  :-)

No. Or not the way you'd like to think.

No panic, nothing out-of-control. That's your
fantasy, and also an example of what we've been
talking about.

The contrast is between what you wrote below
and the sick, twisted, dishonest, sadistic crap
you usually write, the gotta-get-Judy/Ann/Ravi/
DrD/Robin/whoever hysterical tirades that are
your stock in trade, the smarmy "I'm just
pushing buttons" garbage, the faux-Tantra
nonsense, the utter lack of even the faintest
wisp of self-knowledge.

You can dish it out, but you can't take it,
never have been able to take it, not since I've
known you. You think you're entitled to
gratuitously shit on anybody you feel like
shitting on without ever having to take
responsibility for it. You're a coward and a
bully and a cheat and a phony and just generally
a disgrace as a human being.

One pretty little word picture and photo does
not erase all that ugliness we're forced to
endure from you. If you feel put-upon because
you're getting reamed out for your toxic rubbish
instead of getting strokes for your "creative"
effort, tough. Live with it. We don't like having
to live with you either.