A premature congrats to you! As the Doctor would say, "This is a positive
development". I admire your SPUNK. This makes almost two positive posts for
you, in a row! Granted you have years ahead of you as the nice guy, to create
the true impression of your fantasy, and yet, hey, you gotta start somewhere -
don't let us down, and glad to see you pushed into this corner of your mind -
Please, for God's sake, stay there.