> <snip>
> > Card, what you don't understand is that some people
> > cannot tell the difference between being compelled
> > to do something by their *own* obsessions and hatreds,
> > and being "forced" to do it by something outside of
> > themselves.
> >
> > You and many others seem to have no problem picking
> > and choosing among the posts here, and focusing only
> > on the ones that interest you. But "something" or
> > "someone" is FORCING Judy and the people she refers
> > to as "We" to read them and get all purple-faced
> > apoplectic about what they read. Poor babies.  :-)
>
> Typical psychopath's reaction in response to criticism
> of his behavior: blame the victims.

I found this quote about psychopathic behaviour to criticism. I am not sure if
this is from a professional source:

'Usually the psychopath will be hypersensitive to criticism. They can dish it
out but can't take it themselves; they get angry when confronted with their
shortcomings. Otherwise, they may seem totally unaffected by criticism. This
points to their utter lack of caring about the opinions of others. At any rate,
the psychopath will likely be extreme in reaction; there's rarely a middle
ground for them.'