Judy, this is so compassionate and real at the same time.  I spent yesterday
with my sister, who has a sick goat bedded in the house.  The goat has to be
fed a special mixture of alfalfa pellets, soaked in water and heated on the
stove with yoghurt and medicine and carefully administered with a syringe, but
the vet told her the goat is dying.  Poor little goatie - she is so sweet but
can't get up and likely won't recover. Sis didn't have the heart to put it down
yesterday but I think I will send her this to help her.