Yeah, the story that TM or TMSP automatically results in benefits is sort of a
fake-out. I found this out by taking the practice at its word, so to speak, for
years. And yet, it wasn't until later, when I did the hard work of examining
what was being revealed to me, through meditation and the siddhis, that I began
to integrate the benefits and really understand where the practices and results
fit into my life.

So for a long time it hasn't been the story of the TMO or the beliefs in this
or that, for me. After enough years I built up enough spiritual momentum so
that the path became mine, alone. I continue to compare my experiences against
that which I was told, or a particular framework or template I have come across
(e.g. MMY's 7 SOC or the Kundalini Chakras). Unlike the past in which this
would bring conflict as I was less sure of my self, now it brings clarity, as I
am able to see my ongoing truth, as revealed by my experience, vs. whatever any
spiritual master or text says.

Regarding the TMO, Bevan all of those people - just let them all go, and find
your own truth, beyond any of it. As for their "day of reckoning", dharmic
balance, it is always inevitable with all of us, whether we are there to
personally witness it of another. We all have to play by the same rules, even
those who attempt to set themselves above the rules, for a little while.:-)