are you f*ing kidding me? What utter BS. Based on the dweeb's presence, I
wouldn't trust him for directions across the street.

He parrots Maharishi's style, but as my wife immediately noticed, when this kid
pauses, there's nothing, whereas Maharishi's pauses were full of consciousness,
an *obvious* difference.

You can throw the baby out with the bathwater, but I'll bet dollars to donuts
Maharishi could kick this kid's ass with *both* hands tied behind his back.

As for your oft repeated mantra that "Marshy was a conman" - sour grapes.