Hey MJ, you're on quite a roll.  You must be feeling much better letting
go of that pent up angst.  How many more "saved up" posts do you reckon
you have?
--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Michael Jackson  wrote:>
> Yeah the fact that he was brain buzzed by thousands of hours of
exposure to the most successful con man of the 20th century filled him
with desire to follow in his footsteps - he is as much of a huckster as
Marshy was.

> ________________________________

TMer, and grandson of a Walter, Sr., a recently deceased very
community-minded and honorable Psychiatrist in Austin. Or a close
relative thereof of those two gentlemen. Until proven to be otherwise,
or to harm someone,  he deserves the opportunity to expound that which
he sincerely believes, even if he's deceived himself.
> Exponents of a new version of reality regularly pay a heavy price.  Of
course, it's not ironic that FFL's sets such a high threshold for
acceptance.
> If he is an MSAE grad, he's had thousands of hours of exposure to MMYs
discourses. IMHO he's contributing to creation of new knowledge.  I'm
not drawn to it, but may he be given room to try to 'splain it as he
sees it.
> -Mainstream
>
> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Ann"  wrote:
> >

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Alex Stanley"  wrote:

> > > No, it's not a joke. From what I've heard, it's a very messed up
cult trip where the guy controls people by telling them, "Divine Mother
says...", even to the point of people going into debt to support him
financially. I watched some of the video, and I'm creeped out by it.

> > There's a sucker born every minute. These creepy gurus are laughing
all the way to the bank and man are they "getting off" on the adulation,
big time. Anyone want to go crash the party? It could be a riot.