I love a good bloody mary, but they are hard to come by.  I only drink them
once a year and there is only one bartender I've found that makes a really good
one.  Really, the only hard alcohol I can drink anymore is a decent tequila -
it wakes me up, which is weird.  I once went to a work party in a cool downtown
Seattle loft where the guy had amassed a number of specialty tequilas from
Mexico that you won't find on the shelves.  It was pretty interesting - he knew
everything about the region/locale they were made in, how they were made, who
made them, etc.