If I had followed my intuition a little better back in 2006 I should
have flipped this house and made killing. But the I would have needed
the intuition to rent for a couple years then buy something cash. You're
lucky that your business if working okay for you. For some of us old
farts it's going to be more difficult. I have some excellent experience
but it not welcome at the kiddie sandboxes. One recruiter sent me a link
to a company who needs some work done but it really is a sandbox and I
don't think "grandpa" will fit in. So I think maybe I ought to get my
equity out of this place as Bay Area housing prices climb (they are
right now) and go be trailer trash. :-D

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: