 From: seventhray27 <steve.sun...@yahoo.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, January 17, 2013 5:10 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Take away obama's credit card!!! to Bhairitu

Just checking in here for a moment.  Sounds like we grew up in the same
neighorhood - 809 Louwen Drive, 63124. We also had a creek with large tadpoles
and frogs, A great sycamore tree for climbing.  One family even had a swimming
pool.  I can still name the families down the street.  Lazaroffs next door,
then the Wilensky's, then the Collingers, then the the Abrams, Ukman's,
Hirsh's, Hochman's, Reiss's and on and on.

We moved when I was 12. Never the same after that.