I think it is worth trying for awhile longer. Wages are stagnant. Somehow need
a punch in the arm, and economic bubbles have been exhausted.

percentage wise, the recovery from the massive debt incurred during bush, will
cost far less, than it did to rack up. Radical surgery to eliminate debt now,
when it can serve a purpose to borrow more, is foolish. Like Cheney said, debt
doesn't matter.