Whatever someone is used to, but the cold weather for so long, I ain't used to
it - came in, and went from just barely California - Chula Vista, to Penang,
etc. Not a snowbird.

Besides there's all manner of "spiritual stuff" going on, if so inclined, here.
Met my daughter in the City, and the Farallons looked so close, caught a long
glimpse of the Golden Gate, and all the cool views along Sunset. I fall in love
with SF, every time I am up there.