--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "luvgemlight"  wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "card"  wrote:
> >

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "luvgemlight"  wrote:
> > >

> > > Having received regular Maharishi Light Therapy with Gem treatments here
> > > in southern california ( http://www.socalgemlight.com/ ) either twice or
> > > four times each month since my first treatment last march in 2012, I can
> > > safely say that, yes, it is a powerful treatment modality for improving
> > > consciousness and creativity, and the "light beamers" are laser penlights
> > > -- thus, the light passing through these gems is very coherent (unlike
> > > ambient lighting from any other source). I've had a ritam experience, one
> > > time, plus some kundalini awakening later on after that particular
> > > treatment. Also, I'm the last person to notice that I'm transcending
> > > during the treatments. I usually have to infer this from the fact that my
> > > experience of myself is so naturally transparent that I don't realize
> > > that this transparency is truly my Self. These gemlight treatments are
> > > very empowering to the mind, so that care and consideration given to
> > > one's thoughts, speech, and action is a very good idea since they can
> > > materialize.

> > Well, the compound word is
> >
> > ratnadhaatama: (ratna-dhaa + superlative suffix -tama?)
> >
> >     ratnadhA [ = ratnadhaa]         mfn. procuring wealth , distributing
> > riches or precious things (%{-tama} mfn. distñdistributing great riches)
> > RV. AV. S3Br. ; possessing wealth RV.
> >
> > According to Macdonell's comment:
> >
> > ...'ratna' never means /jewel/ in the Rgveda. :/
> >
> > agnim iiLe purohitaM
> > yajñasya devam RtvijaM
> > hotaaraM ratnadhaatamam.
>
> If the cornucopia of wealth comes from agni, then possibly agni is more than
> merely 'fire'? Consider this interpretation....
>
> From the 1974 MIU Course Catalog, Maharishi explains 'agnim' phoneme by
> phoneme as it accumulates meaning sequentially from the first sound...
>
> a = fullness.
> g = puts a stop to fullness.
> n = negates the stop of fullness.
> i = progresses this negation of fullness' stop.
> m = maintains this whole thing, on and on and on, like a continuous hum.
>
> Now, let's apply this sequential rendering as a five-step template of sorts
> straight from the TM technique...
>
> a = "least action is achieved": the field of the transcendent (even the sage,
> Milarepa, discerns the fullness of the "transcendental field" as the field of
> least action).
> g = "through alternation between": alternating phases are preceded by a stop
> to the previous phase before starting the next phase.
> n = "rest" (the negation of the relative's natural state of continuous
> activity)
> i = "and activity" (activity always breeds progressive growth)
> m = "maintained as a daily/etc routine" (how else can anything be maintained,
> but as a sequence of cyclic phases?)
>
> Sum total -
> [...]

Thank the god of fire that re-enforcements of more revolutionary millenarians
have finally spoke up up on this list.  Welcome LuvGemLight to the fray.  You
got through to us.  You are on the front line here out-numbered with only a few
of us by your side.  There's quite a few non-meditators and
counter-revolutionaries lie-ing in wait to bush-whack meditators who come out
here.  It's a terrible place to stand up.    I am glad you are up here with us.
 It often takes fire to fight fire.  And water.  What did Maharishi say about
water in relation to Agni fire?  You know, as a cannoneer to fire a cannon you
have to ram swab the barrel with a wet mop before you load the charge or the
powder charge might spark off and go BOOM as you load it.  In a fight many a
cannoneer lost their fingers and hands ramming loads if they ran out of water
in their swab bucket and came to be without swab water on the battlefield of
llife.  Water, does water have something elemental to do with Gem Light
Therapy?  The role of water in chakras and Gem Therapy?  Did Maharishi ever
talk about this?  You seem to be deep with this.  I appreciate that.
-Buck