--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Share Long  wrote:

> Ah, Doc, I love this abiding simplicity in all and every direction.  Which
> can also be very surprising (-:
> What I'd add in reply to Xeno is that the only thing I got is that It's been
> here the whole time.

I think that kind of completes it! What I am curious about is some people seem
to just slide into this gracefully, and some have a sudden realisation, a shift
in perspective that blows them away, and some are in between in how it happens;
some seem prepared; some are unprepared and have difficulties with the shift.