> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, navashok  wrote:
> >

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend"  wrote:

> > > You mean, childish retorts like "I'm not surprised you don't
> > > understand"?
> >
> > That was the one you asked for.
>
> Or a childish retort like "That was the one you asked for"?
>
> > > No, I haven't read Life Divine.
> >
> > I thought so.
> >
> > > I'm going by your description
> > > of it, which, for anyone who understands Robin's POV, rules
> > > out any possible interest on Robin's part.
> >
> > Translation: I have nothing constructive to contribute,
>
> Translation: Letting navashok know he's wrong about something
> is not anything he considers constructive.

So how exactly would you know he is wrong, not having read the book? Navashok
thinks that this book, or one of the other books by Aurobindo, could be
useful/interesting to Robin. Why not let Robin decide, if he follows this
suggestion or not? Since you don't even know about what the book is.

Almost none of your posts is constructive. Because you are always so guarded to
not actually say something concrete, so you always have a back-door and can
twist it later, to 'win' your arguments.