> I mean, I've driven Ferraris and Maseratis with
> triple the horsepower and torque of your puny
> Jag,

The Rama guy used to own and drive fast cars. You
probably paid for the Mercedes with your Rama seminar
fees. LoL!

According to motor vehicle records in New York state
Lenz collection of imported cars consists of:

Vehicle                 Color   Licence         Registered Address
1991 Bentley -          Black    6BC453         Old Field
1992 Porsche -          Black    G8H473         World Trade Center
1992 Mercedes -         Black    377367         World Trade Center
1991 Mercedes -                  2NW122         World Trade Center
1991 Rolls Royce -      Black    8VK333         Old Field

Additional vehicles, not currently registered were:

1989 Porsche            Black     DMW763        World Trade Center
1990 Porsche                      3J8837        World Trade Center
1991 Rolls Royce                  5UC837        Old Field
1989 Mercedes                     6XF616        Old Field

The Bentley, worth $100,000 was a "gift" from his
grateful students in 1990. "That was real nice of them",
Lenz said in the telephone interview with Bill Faulk of
Newsday.

Frederick Lenz, aka Zen Master Rama:
http://www.ex-cult.org/Groups/Rama/rama-appendix-1.html