--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008  wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "salyavin808"  wrote:
>
> This was also when Marshy tripled the price after telling
> > teachers we need to teach as many as we can to change the world.
>

> Maharishi (yes, that's his name) never said that. It occurs to me through
> your numerous posts that you are very ill informed and base much of what you
> post here on rumours.

> That fact is that Maharishi alreay in 1980 said "now the world need no more
> meditators"

Oh Nabby, if only you weren't so utterly bonkers we could have a
serious discussion. Thing is the TMO is *always* after teaching
more people, what happens in your head when you hear something
that contradicts what you already believe? Does it go into shut-
down or screensaver mode with crazy music and flashing lights that stops the
unwanted reality from penetrating?

Ask Buck, they always want more in the domes and they are always training new
teachers, what do you think David Lynch is trying to achieve?

Jesus, if I had a penny for every time Marshy contradicted himself
I could be a raja twice over. At least. Didn't you ever notice it,
why are you so asleep?

> But ofcourse, inspired by you mentor here, the Turq, the probability is that
> you will repeat this lie here again and again in the hope that in the end
> some outsiders will believe it to be true, a technique Vaj and the Turq
> learned from Goebbels and have tried here on FFL for many years without any
> success.

Goebbels! LOL!