...with ambient temperature around 70 F 21 C but with risings and fallings here
and there just for the fun of it, the yin yang of diversity, the play of light
and darkness, etc.  Thanks for your replies and sense of humor.  I like that
phrase rustic ambiance.  Will give footnote if I use elsewhere.

You ask what do I propose so that this sort of thing doesn't happen again.
I've talked about such at least once before but maybe that was before your
arrival here.  Anyway, I'm doing it.  I go to the Dome twice a day every day.
I work on my own issues, charges, etc.  I drive a friend to the doctor and take
notes for her as he talks.  I stay in close touch with my Mom and family.  I
pay taxes and donate to Heifer etc.  This is what I do to help the world be a
happier place for all.

On another level, I grok that the world is wonderful just the way it is.
Except I won't say that to my brother in law whose mother just died yesterday,
wasted away from colon cancer.  She was one of my favorite women in the world.
Raised on Long Island.  Katherine Hepburn looks and Sandra Bullock personality,
all feisty and funny.  Bore 5 daughters and 5 sons.  Married for over 60 years
to a g man.  The world is less without her.

And yet it is perfect just the way it is.

Anyway, Mr. MJ, I will continue to wish you happiness and good health.  And
yes, a glorious future too (-: