--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "salyavin808"  wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, doctordumbass@  wrote:
> >
> > Oh salyavin808, I am incredibly sorry I have not given
> > your's and Barry's and MJ's victimization the full respect,
> > adoration and drama it deserves!
> >
> > Damn, were you ever spanked by mommy, or daddy? Should we
> > add that to the list?? Did you ever drop a quarter and it
> > rolled under a sofa, and you couldn't get at it? THAT'S
> > going on the list TOO!
> >
> > Hey, are you political? If so, please send me the number
> > of times YOUR CANDIDATE lost! I am so ON it!
> >
> > I bleed for you guys. Geez, the abuses and harm and just
> > plain Medieval TORTURE you, and Barry, and MJ have suffered
> > at the hands of the TMO and Maharishi!!! OMG, The Holocaust
> > pales in comparison!
> >
> > MY VAST, UNENDING APOLOGIES TO ALL OF YOU HAPLESS,
> > BROKEN SOULS!!! Good GOD, what was I thinking?!?!
>
> Cognitive dissonance. Fascinating.

And almost completely unaware of it. All while
considering himself enlightened.

Hasn't it been fascinating to see the TMers'
refusal to deal with the actual issue here, and
their utter reliance on "Kill the messenger"
demonization instead?

I have to believe that the reason is that they
are still so guruwhipped that they're AFRAID to
say things about the TMO or Maharishi that will
be perceived as "negative." They are probably
so superstitious that they think Bad Things
will happen to them if they do. :-)