I agree, there is no reason to make up anything. It takes time to come to
decipher what happened and what really happened. Where is one today as well as
where were they yesterday. Keeping the positive attitude or positive feelings
cannot deduct the truth.
It is easy to sit in the cushy cotton jar, and not know you are in there. Un
stressing occurs on the program and off the program, that in itself gives
question to what is happening as someone ways the magic wand.
I like my meditation. It is the organization that needs an overhaul and
abolishing the bells and whistle sales techniques, because that only attracts
people who could not make it anywhere else and get an upper hand at being
"something," in the organization, thereby securing the abuses of competitive,
better than thou imperfections as the negativity is ignored awhile the
admiration of kalashes on corner posts of homes and vastu, the golden cow is
worshiped?
Having reviewed my past almost 20 years meditating, it is good to take that
step back, as an artist does to find that plumb line.