--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Share Long wrote:

> What I said in second paragraph:Â  And I'm not saying that lying
should be condoned.  I think lying is
> wrong and that if a person does it and hurts someone else, then the
liar should make amends as best as possible.Â

> What I said in third paragraph:Â  We all have to come to peace
about the lying of others...Not for their sake or to let them off the
> hook or to prevent it from happening again.  But for our own
growth and
> happiness and good health.Â
>
> These are not expressions of not caring.  That is your
interpretation and a huge leap from being at peace.

I've noticed that MJ does this quite a bit.  He's got an agenda he's
pretty attached to.  I mean, there's an appearance of open mindedness,
but I don't think it runs very deep.  He often takes what you say and
then twists it into something that better suits his view of the subject
matter.