--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Share Long  wrote:

> I don't think he lied about it.  I think he kept his private life private.

Share, (not that it's important), but I have to disagree here. I think that
Barry has a point. He was called a Purusha, and Purushas are celibate. So its
not an issue of just keeping his private life private. It is deceptive. Also,
Maharishi promoted the Purusha and Mother Divine lifestyle, it's not that this
is something neutral, which is nobodies business. It's a life style promoted as
especially evolutionary by the movement, which he is the head of. It's a bit
different from normal celebrities, who are known for example for their ability
as actors etc. Compare it to finding out that the pope is actually married,
while all his priests have to live celebate.