Michael Jackson:
> ...it seems that those who have talked about
> it (the women and the skin boys) have come
> forth with some amount of detail

Not really. Not a single skin-boy actually
saw MMY having sexual relations with anyone.

Judith in her book doesn't give any details.
>From what I've read, MMY could have been
getting a foot rub that became sexual to
Judith! Go figure.

You make a very weak defense, Michael, of
your guru, the Maharishi, not to mention
trying to get off on someone ele's sex act.

LoL!

Apparently your program now is about the
size of an ant hill in my back yard - it
makes my messages to FFL in defense of Marshy
look like great big mountain. Apparently
Mike and I are the only defenders of Maharishi
Mahesh Yogi on this entire list.

Go figure.

Well, I for one will not be ignored!

It has NOT been established that MMY had sexual
relations with anyone. You would think that at
least one informant would be able to provide
evidence if this were true. Without some
evidence, or an believable eyewitness report,
I'm just not buying it. There's nothing like
the *cross-examine*, and MMY is dead.

Get over it!

It just doesn't make any sense.

So, let's review:

Are we to believe that Judith walked over to
Marshy's house, in the dead of night, climbed
in through the bedroom window, and had sexual
relations with MMY on his bear skin rug under
a painting of Guru Dev. With Nanda Kishore
trying to sleep in the living room, and Ms
Pittman posted at the front door?

This is just outrageous!

According to Nancy, you could hear a pin drop
on a warm night up there on the hill in
Rishikesh, India.

Are you thinking that Judith could get within
ten feet of the Maharishi without anyone in the
whole ashram knowing about it? Secretly sneak
over to MMY's house, with a flashlight to what,
give MMY a sexy back rub and read the mail?

A gal the size of Judith could kill a midget
guru like MMY!

LoL!