--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Michael Jackson  wrote:

> From Barry:
>
> "As for parallels, I think mine was apt. Michael obsesses
> on Maharishi and the TMO because it's an *ongoing issue*.

The behavior of the TMO is an ongoing issue, such that
sufficient outrage could conceivably (not "likely," just
conceivably) result in improvement (parallel to
politicians and banksters, as noted in my post that Barry
chose to quote out of context for the purpose of misleading
readers).

> None of the practices and dishonesty he's upset about
> have stopped; instead, they are normal, everyday policy.

Just as Barry's chronic dishonesty and gratuitous attacks
on his critics are his normal, everyday policy.

> But there is another sense in which your stalking is
> like his (apologies in advance to Michael if I'm incorrect,
> none needed with regard to the Judester because everyone
> here knows I'm correct)."

Translation: I'm hoping Michael will take my word for what
I say about Judy, because he hasn't been around long
enough to realize I have no case against her if I tell the
truth about her.

> I may have tried early on to convince others here on FFL that
> another point of view might be wise, but it didn't take long
> before I learned that was a forlorn hope - for the last
> several months at least I have been asking questions and
> learning things both facts, personal anecdotes and opinions
> that have helped me make sense of my time with TM and make
> sense of TM and the TMO and Marshy in general.
>
> Aside from that, I do the same thing now that you say you do,
> I say how I feel or what I believe and I do pose questions
> sometimes to see what others believe - I have no illusions
> that anyone here will change their minds.

You do realize, Michael, don't you, that the folks here who
support TM are in the distinct minority, and that those who
are genuine TBs are in an even smaller minority? You are
largely, IOW, preaching to the choir.

Also, the facts, personal anecdotes, and opinions you've
gathered may be new to you, but most of them aren't new to
the FFL regulars.

> I would like to thank to everyone who has posted here - I have
> been criticized for agreeing with you Barry

Only in certain respects, Michael.

> and it is true that sometimes you can really cuss people out
> but for me I have gained a great deal of insight from your
> points of view and the stories of what you saw and did in the
> TMO.

The reason Barry gets so much flak here is not because of his
critiques of MMY and the TMO, it's because of how he treats
people, especially TMers. Those who make similar criticisms
but treat others decently, with respect even in disagreement,
don't engender the same reactions.