nablusoss1008:
> My point was that the Turq claims he was in CC
> in Fuiggi but in reality he had a few days of
> witnessing, believing it was CC. This short
> experience decades ago have made such an
> impression on the poor soul that he keeps
> referring to it as a major event in his life
> year after year here.

If anyone experienced pure CC and it was permanent,
they would probably just disappear, since they would
have burnt up all their accumulated karma and
samskaras.

If they were in CC and perfectly still, with no
thoughts or mental stirrings, thier breathing would
be the only karma produced - they would be 'light
as a feather'.

With karma the to be free from the three gunas there
would be nothing to act, or act upon. That's when
the enlightened could fly into another deminshion in
the cosmic string - they could fly away in the
transcendental.