--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "salyavin808"  wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Susan"  wrote:
> >
> > At the top of my FFL message board for the last 2 weeks are frequent ads
> > for L Ron Hubbard's web site. Do others have this happening?  Is this
> > selective advertising where they consider FFL people a good audience?  If
> > so, they are way off base.
>

> It must be a sign. I think you should join up Susan, it could be
> a new path to the wonders of being enlightened or "clear".
>
> And if you get all the way to being an operating thetan level 6
> you can tell us the truth about our galactic overlord, Xenu.
> Shouldn't cost you more than 20% of your earnings and maybe your marriage and
> sanity... But you might meet Tom Cruise, so you have
> to weigh up the pros and cons for yourself.

MMM, Tom Cruise is not my style. A sign?  Well, if you join first and spend a
good year or two devotedly doing their programs, report back to me.  No matter
what you say, I won't join you.

But - wouldn't it be weird if someone actually did get enlightened or awakened
(a la TM or advaita criteria) via COS?

My next move is to join AdBlock Plus.  The L Ron ads are nonstop, done on a
gold colored background, and flash faster and faster with all his
accomplishments, or supposed ones.