The Fairfield [meditating] community does have its own home or local mystic
kinds of saints too.  These are folks who are known by their works locally.
There is quite an impressive local culture of the manifest saintly in the
community.    You may have not heard about some of them but they have
specialties and gifts that are of help to people as manifest locally.  Some to
be able to keep a Dome badge keep a low profile.  Others whether or not they
are found by the TM administration is not important to them that way, they are
known locally for who they are.