--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Buck" <dhamiltony2k5@...> wrote:

> Sorry to inform you from Fairfield, the Dome numbers have been in
decline for some time.

> If some of you could make meditation a priority again, leave your life
elsewhere and join the group it would be very good for everyone.  Please
help as you can even if you do not like the TM movement.  There is
something larger going on here.  We could use your good attention and
support for the large group meditation again.  Please help as best you
can

>  -Buck

Community dome numbers Dec. 2011 to yesterday (average of morning and
evening programmes):

  [Graph:Community dome numbers 20111201 to 20130218]

Buck, people meditate and do other techniques for various reasons.
Suppose TM and its related techniques actually work. Say a certain
percent of meditators in Fairfield are in Brahman consciousness. What is
the reason they would use these techniques for? They would be, in the
definition of the TMO, enlightened and fulfilled. The techniques have
fulfilled their purpose. So what would be their use now? Whatever state
they were purposed for is now a persistent experience, why practice
them? MMY said 'It is important only that we radiate life.' If someone
is, in fact, in such a state, why would they have to do something extra
to have that effect, other than just being what they are?

Note the dome numbers tally in the invincible America website has the
following report:

Due to technical difficulties, tallies beginning in late November (as of
11-27) are not correct. This problem is being diligently addressed. We
appreciate your understanding. This link will also be undergoing changes
in format as well as updated information. Please check back for progress
soon!

In other words, an error that has been present in the tallies since Nov.
11 has been diligently addressed, and not yet fixed after over two and a
half months. Note that the graph in this post does not use the erroneous
tallies, just the community part of the totals.