<snip>

> Think Arab countries. The women there were in this position,
> of having no viable life unless they managed to attract a
> man. And what did they have to *work* with, when attempting
> to do this? About ten square inches around their eyes.

I don't know about Arab counties, but many Muslim girls in India wear a veil
too. And right, you see only the eyes, but the eyes are actually one of the
most attractive parts of a human being. And yes, they do work with them, they
can give you glances and be flirtatious even.

Also. at least in India, almost all marriages are arranged, that is to say,
they don't have to attract a partner, and most of the arab girls are married at
a very young age. They will carry the veil only in public, on the streets, not
at home. A prospective husband only will have to be invited to the home, and he
will see her dressed like any other Indian girl. Or he will go to a restaurant,
she will remove the veil while eating. I also don't think that they wear it at
school. Think of the veil as being a street dress.

> The rest of them was covered, head to toe, by some kind of
> clothing to hide it. It *wasn't* as if they could flaunt a
> bountiful pair of bazooms under their burnooses, right?

Not quite right. I was surprised on one of my earlier trips to India, there
were a few muslim girls, all veiled, running past me very close with their
breast shaking and giggling. I mean, it's not so obvious, but there are ways.

I actually like this, I mean the veil, as eyes are the most important part, and
the concentration on the eyes usually makes a woman more beautiful.

> All
> they had to work with was their eyes (the rest of their
> faces hidden behind a veil) and their Second Attention. Duh.
> It's just a no-brainer as to whether they'd use it.

Yep.