--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Emily Reyn <emilymae.reyn@...> wrote:

> "Probably" over the line Steve?  What you wrote is far closer to the A word
> than anything Ravi wrote.  Thanks for withdrawing it.  Now what about what
> Ravi wrote is abusive, given that this is FFL, and not an episode of Barney
> and Friends.  His use of the word "fucking?"

Okay, I'll settle for mean spirited and intolerant.That was the way I perceived
his comments below, and I replied in a strong fashion, drawing a comparison I
should not have made.  But you are right.  It is often not a friendly place
here, and Ravi dishes his strong opinons that I often perceive to be quite
biased.  Others see it differently. But when I see what I perceive to be
"bullying", perhaps the broadest sense of the word, I will address it in what I
feel to be an appropiate way.