--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Ravi Chivukula <chivukula.ravi@...> wrote:

> Steve - Look you are so dumb that I am not going to bother addressing your
> stupid comments to my response. You didn't address anything relevant in my
> post to Share - just a blind, idiotic, dumb reaction.
>
> Your basic premise and the comparison to a guy who abused and killed his
> girlfriend is so offensive and disgustingly slanderous to the reality of
> who I am that it shows the level you stoop to.
>
> Those who know me intimately and even some of my friends at Amma who have
> been offended by my stance against Amma would find these deeply offensive.
> They know in spite of being thoroughly slandered and harassed by my ex -
> how much I loved my family, I willingly gave everything just so they are
> happy - never gave it much thought. I restarted my life with zero dollars,
> I continue to make personal sacrifice so they are not disturbed. I have had
> to decline the security of a full time employment at the last two places of
> employment and opt for independent contracts so I can continue to support
> them and enjoy the kind of lifestyle I would like for myself. When people
> hear of the amount of alimony and child support I pay they are shocked and
> suggest means to avoid it and I cut them off and let them know that it's
> fair, that I am quite happy to pay it and that it's my pleasure to fulfill
> my personal obligations.
>
> If you are going to participate intelligently and have me respond to you,
> you have to stop making these offensive, slanderous remarks here.

Ravi, you owe nobody this explanation of your personal life. The fact that you
offered this up to whoever might read it here is testimony to your courage and
your integrity. I, for one, applaud you your strength and I see you now in a
renewed sense of discovery - as a man and as a decent human being.