Ahh, I am blessed with attention from Ravi - thank you for your darshan Ram Ravi

________________________________
 From: Ravi Chivukula <chivukula.r...@gmail.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, February 24, 2013 2:48 PM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: David Lynch Is Back

OMG - you really need to get a grip on yourself MJ - need to separate out
Marshy, Lynch from the technique, the practices. Marshy was doomed to begin
with but can't blame the technique or his intent. Is this skin boy Mark Landau
- he is as nice and emotionally stunted as you. You are sounding very paranoid
at this point.