"Have not and will not share all he told me because if I did folks like Dr D
and Nabby would have apoplexy."

Are you f*cking kidding me, Mikey?? What would you like to *shock* me with?

I had been around the block many, many times before I began TM, at the not so
tender age of 21, and began hearing about Maharishi. That was nearly 38 years
ago, and I have lived many lifetimes since.

Please do not hold back your tales of woe and deceit on my account.