You mean the monsoon season?  Today in California it was winter
overnight, spring in the morning, summer in the afternoon and fall in
the evening. :-D

I found the tape.  I need to digitize it so it's easier to find sections
and EQ it better.

"Om Rama Krisna Hari" is for pitta but may also be tridoshic.