> I think a little balance is in order, and hope to
> provide some from time to time. If my doing so
> occasionally causes people to act like the cultists
> they are and go all reactive and paranoid and nasty
> trying to demonize me, that's just gravy. THEY make
> my points FOR me by doing so.

As I've pointed out before, lately you have lost it probably because you've
become OLD. With old age comes inflexibility and the loss of mental agility
which is more than evident in your posts about the only enlightened teacher you
ever met, however briefly more than 40 years ago.
It's as if you have to remind yourself of your less than positive points again
and again here on FFL becuase NOONE else listens to you anymore except the
occasional new bully in the class. So again and again now for years you are
posting the same old, same old without having the discrimination which comes
from a fresh mind to realize that that's what it is; same old.
It should be obvious for you by now that you don't create the reaction you are
craving for anymore, "the cultists
> they are and go all reactive and paranoid and nasty
> trying to demonize me," These "cultists" don't bother about you rants
> anymore, you've become permanently irrelevant. Even I go into "ZZzzzz" mode
> when you post another of you rants we've read so many times before.

Get over it Turq, enjoy your retirement and autoumn years instead.