--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Ann" <awoelflebater@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Michael Jackson mjackson74@
> wrote:
> > Also I will add that Buck made me think of something with his
mention
> of the many healers and other spiritual practitioners in Fairfield. If
> TM is so yummy and so effective and we all know that official party TM
> line is that TM is all we need, then why do so many tried and true
> TM'ers go to these folks? Seems like TM would be all they would need.
> Hmmm.
> Gotta agree with you on that one Michael. I have been wondering that
for
> a while now but I have my theories and won't bore anyone with them
right
> now.

I think Share gave a pretty good answer about that.  But it may not be
the answer you want to hear.  I pretty sure Mike likes to paint things
as pretty much black or white, but the reality is quite different.
Namely TM providing you with enough clarity to go about trying to
straighten out some of your other issues in whatever way you see fit.

I remember back in high school, in the throes of romance and
relationships that I was ill prepared for, that my daily practice of TM
gave me some calmness and clarity which allowed me to step back and help
sort things out.  And yes, I saw a psychologist at that time, which was
quite necessary.