--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "curtisdeltablues" <curtisdeltablues@...>
wrote:

> > EM:  Interesting.  Judy may disagree with you here also -
> > but I don't know for sure, as it is outside my realm of
> > experience.  Smiley face.
>
> Judy's view of what I write is too agenda driven to be a
> reliable reflection of what I am talking about.  Frowny face.

I'll leave it up to Emily to judge the relative reliability
of what Curtis goes on to say about me vis-a-vis my
response to it.

> Although she has created a visible online association
> with the TM teaching through so much time posting, her
> actual exposure to Maharishi's teaching was relatively
> superficial, never having gone through the certification
> necessary to represent his teaching to the public.

My grasp of what the rank-and-file are taught is more
than adequate to inform the topics I discuss. One bit
of evidence for this is that when I hold forth on a
point of Maharishi's teaching to the rank-and-file, I
often invite corrections from TM teachers, and have
almost never received any.

(Which is not, I hasten to add, to suggest that I'm
capable of teaching TM, either the technique or the
knowledge.)

> This is compared to her nemesis Barry who was not only
> certified to teach it, but promoted through the ranks to
> supervise other teacher's presentation of the programs.

In fact, Barry has often misstated various elements of
the teaching (although with him it's never quite clear
whether he's doing it deliberately or has just
forgotten or never understood whatever point he's
trying to make).

I also wonder whether "regional coordinator" has more
to do with administration than with "supervising other
teachers' presentation of the programs." It's not clear
exactly what the quoted phrase refers to. Possibly
Barry will clarify for us.