"And I'm sorry that I don't believe that you have to watch out with the powers
of your magical fulfillment of desires because things can get out of hand."

Like I said, beliefs are bad news. Yeah, I am an experience guy. Glad you got
that. ZERO experience equals ZERO credibility. I sincerely hope you have a
great day today!!

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "curtisdeltablues" <curtisdeltablues@...>