Ah, comes now the great insulter, plying the skill he hones on those
long walks with Devi.
But always, I come to the same question.  I mean, with your great
intellect, here you are, day after day,  stuck on a cubicle farm,
thinking about how lonely you are and how you might be able to score a
date.
Of course, I was rooting for you on this last go around.  But I knew it
was a lost cause, when after ten minutes you started in with the Ravi
Guru routine and told her how she wasting her time on meditation.  Did
you notice how things changed at that point?
I didn't think so, you were so busy talking. Talk, talk. Talk, talk,
talk.  Nithyananda this, Nithydananday that, Satnam Sing this, Satnam
Sing that.
Did you notice her eyes gloss over?  Did you notice her foot tapping
nervously, and her frozen smile, broken only by an forced laugh at your
awkward attempt at humor?  Oops, suddenly she got that text message and
had to leave.
Hang in there Rav.  Until you get a life, you can keep working the
insult angle. You need something to keep busy.  (-:

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Ravi Chivukula
<chivukula.ravi@...> wrote:

> Feeling the heat dear Steve..LOL. You probably think MJ is dumber than
you - not that I disagree mind you. Anyway it's good to finally see
someone after 3 years, threatening to usurp your position - I am loving
it. I'm still rooting for you though, but remember MJ's from South
Carolina - he's got the history, culture, genes on his side, so you need
to be on the top of your game, tighten it up a bit, take it up a notch,
insert any other favorite cliche of yours here.

> And yes, in case you were wondering, I do "love ya like brother".
>
> On Mar 19, 2013, at 12:39 PM, "seventhray27" steve.sundur@... wrote:
>
> > Michael, my friend,  I am afraid you are losing it.  Or is it....
"lost it".

> > I'm not sure.  But listen, I have just the solution.  This posting
stuff is obviously taking its toll.

> > Take a break for a few days.  Maybe until, say, Friday evening.
Whaddya think? You'll thank me, you'll bless me.

> > And hey, really, I enjoyed hearing about your wonderful childhood.
The one thing you left out was anything about your schooling.  You did
attend school, right.  Well, of course you did. Sorry about that.  But
did you take any courses that dealt with analytical thinking.

> > What?  You didn't.  Well no worries.  Many here say it's not my
strong suit either.

> > But one starting point may be to try to remove any obvious biases
from your thinking.  When you come to every situation with a fixed
mindset, it sort of closes the door on any opportunity to learn
something.

> > And yes, in case you were wondering, I do "love ya like brother"
> >

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Michael Jackson mjackson74@
wrote:

> > > Every exchange like this just reinforces my belief that long term
TM makes ones brain turn into mush and removes the ability to think
clearly.

> > > How many times do you hear reporters give a show of hand wringing
over the fate of convicted rapists?

> > > A reporters job
> > > is to report the facts, not commiserate with the criminals - in no
way shape or form was Crowley's remarks objective and the other
reporters were even worse.

> > > Yeah Poppy Harlow started it - could Crowley not have used her TM
enhanced Creative Intelligence to say "Hey what are you doing Poppy!?!

> > > The standard of conduct I was referring to in my other post has
nothing to do with 1950's - Jesus you people are beyond hope - its no
wonder Turq cusses
> > > you out from time to time.
> > >
> > > Your attitude seems to be - "Oh Candy is a TM'er and so anything
she does is beyond reproach" - you people really are screwed up.

> > > Take a look at what the non-TM world thinks of this crap:
> > >
> > > "CNN's unconscionable coverage of the Steubenville Rape Case
verdict is
> > > pissing everyone off. Newscaster Candy Crowley, general
correspondent
> > > Poppy Harlow, and legal expert Paul Callan all did their very best
> > > focus solely on the guilty verdict's repercussions on the two
rapists.
> > > There's next to no coverage of the girl who was brutally raped;
instead,
> > > they talk almost exclusively of the rapistsâ€" the two
teenagers who had
> > > such bright futures, and now their lives are completely ruined
from this
> > > one little indiscretion. Isn't it a shame how they suffer?"

http://jezebel.com/5991018/heres-what-cnn-shouldve-said-about-the-steube\
nville-rape-case

> > > ________________________________

clarify my own thoughts and feelings about it.  Isn't it usually
the news director who chooses the angle of a news story?  I
thought Crowley's intro of the reporter was objective.  It was the
reporter Harlow who was initially sympathetic to the 2 boys.  And
the legal expert Callan who came after her was very sympathetic.
I'm just wondering if the news director chose him too and was attempting
to present a balanced story.  Crowley herself is the single mom of
two teenaged boys but nonetheless I thought her comments were mostly
objective given what she was commenting on, meaning the less objective
angles taken by the reporter and the expert.  In any case, I think
for some on FFL it's damned if you do and damned if you don't.
Meaning if you do TM and you make mistakes then TM isn't what it claims
to be.  But if you are successful and do TM and promote it, then
it's because you're afraid of
> > > angering Oprah (-: Â  Â  Â
> > >

> > > ________________________________

relatively light sentence handed down on two punks who abused an
unconscious girl?
> > > It has been suggested here, that a person does not have full brain
development until they are 25. Â And I think the part of the brain
that is not fully developed, IIRC is that part which evaluates the
future consequences of our actions. I am just putting that out there as
one thing to consider.

> > > And are you losing sight that our criminal justice system is a
more merciful system, with second and third chances. Â Maybe you
don't like that fact.Â
about women who are raped and sexually abused and the boys will be boys
attitude
> > > about their attackers?
> > > What are you talking about? Â Not sure what you feel would be
an appropriate punishment in this case.  And evidently
you feel it is out of line to feel sympathy for those boys. Â I
feel sympathy for them. As well as the young woman. Â That goes
without saying.
Practitioner?
> > > Finally. Â Well it took a little while for you to get to your
main point. Â I suspect, this case has little meaning for you,
outside of the "tie in". Â
practice makes them phenomenal people, surely they should be held to
even a modicum of decent behavior, I am not even suggesting a higher
standard of behavior than poor non-TM'ers. Now here is a subject for
discussion on FFL and I have probably posted out.
> > > I am not sure what behavior you would considerÂ
exemplary in your opinion, but I suspect that you want to see 1950
stereotypes of model citizens. Â I don't think it works that way.

> > > As regards Girish, unfortunately, you see it in every strata of
life, where people who hold positions of power, will abuse that power.
 Those in the TMO are not immune to that.  But I'd suspect
that it may be more prevalent in countries where there has not been much
progress in women's rights. Â But likely these types of incidents
move cultures in that direction.

your head, and you seem obsessed with criticizing other people's
behavior. I find it all very juvenile.

her for her sympathy for a couple of true idiots and abusers of a passed
out 16 year old girl - in true TM addle-headed fashion, you are excusing
asinine behavior purely because it is behavior of a TM'er and a TM'er
who has been used to tout the greatness of TM - deal with it feste - TM
is no panacea and a whole bunch of these celebrities like Howard Stern,
Russell Brand, and Lynch himself are, perversely excellent poster
children of TM for their bad behavior because it unintentionally
highlights all that is screwed up and hypocritical in the Movement, but
much like those who post some trivial bull manure that is
> > > happening in Latin America as "proof" of Raja Luis's phenomenal
success in setting up flying groups there, while ignoring the other 25
things that are gong wrong in the same geographical area, you continue
to embrace fantasy as reality.

grow up, MJ. I watched it. She is not "oozing sympathy." There's nothing
wrong with what she says. She's pursuing the story, that's all. The
youth of the defendants, and what will happen to them, is part of that
story.

http://crooksandliars.com/karoli/candy-crowley-oozes-sympathy-steubenvil\
le-r

example of what TM can do for folks as cussing chain smoking David Lynch