> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend" <authfriend@> wrote:
> >  One would have thought you had Barry's email address. No?
> > >
> > Yes I have many people's emails.  When I use this board I
> > am inviting people to join into the discussion as they
> > already have.
>
> Even though you addressed your question specifically to
> Barry ("Hey Barry, Would you mind rapping about Majorca
> for a minute?") because you figured he'd been to Majorca,
> but you didn't invite everyone else to comment. OK.
>
> I guess it's just that if I were inviting everyone to
> comment, I would have written something like, "Hey,
> anybody been to Majorca? Barry, you were there on that
> TTC, and you've lived in Sitges; how about you?"
>
> > Thanks for the concern and for adding so much to the
> > discussion.
>
> No prob. It gave you a chance to gloat publicly about
> your good fortune while seeming only to be asking for
> information from Barry. Just your natural modesty; no
> biggie.

Posting anything here is an invitation for others to join in, that is what a
public board is.  I addressed it to Barry to start it off because I thought he
might have the best chance of having been there recently. No one who responded
seemed to need an invitation.

I am still finding out if this is good fortune or not by doing research on the
place.  It might be the kind of place that was once nice but now is dangerous
for foreigners like Cyprus.  Your attempt to take this post as immodest is such
a contrived sack of shit.

Your specialty.

Every board has trolls like you whose only purpose here is to spew your toxic
nature to strangers on the Internet.