nuances.  these are all nuances Ravi.  They make sense to some, and not
to others.  If you are able to step outside of yourself to some extent,
you are able to catch the nuances.  If not, then everything make appear
to be a self directed sort of thing.

we can talk more about it if you want.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Ravi Chivukula
<chivukula.ravi@...> wrote:

> Well I had the same questions - why didn't Curtis privately email
Barry since his post seemed to be of such a private nature, it seems so
natural. But of course I was too scared of Barry's response to really
say anything :-)

> All Curtis had to say was - yeah I can see how it could be interpreted
like that instead of going postal with his same old routine of "toxic
energy directed at strangers on Internet forums". I don't get the toxic
energy part nor the stranger part. Curtis - stranger? Strange behavior
yes but not a stranger.