I am guessing that this is carry over from the "Mens" movement thing
from some time ago.  Was it Sterling, or something?  I guess I could
look it up.  But I remember someone from Fairfield, put one of my good
friends from here in St. Louis to recruit me, or invite me to
participate or something.  It was awkward for him, and it was awkward
for me.  But the Fairfield guy employed all the high pressure tactics
you use to sell something. My friend and I were at my house and the FF
guy was doing his thing on the phone.  But then, as now, I didn't care
to get recruited to a new group.

And truthfully, I still have resentment for that guy for his blatant
manipulation.  He just wouldn't take no for an answer.

Who knows, maybe I could have benefited from it.

j_alexander_stanley@ wrote:

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Buck" wrote:
> > >

> > > Was a good lecture. Extremely well spoken story of his [LB's]
> > > lifetime with FF and TM and his really nice resolution. Looked at
> > > as a FF communitarian it was proly unfortunate that it was heard
by
> > > only a small subset of the larger community. Nothing was said that
> > > could not have been heard by and been helpful to a lot more
people.

> > I probably would have enjoyed it, and I hope it was recorded. But,
with my life so completely focused on Vedic purity, I was in bed by 9pm
and unable to attend.

> Yeah, funny thing is that it was proactive women in the larger FF
community that managed getting it video recorded.