turquoiseb:
> These are seminars offered by someone *promoting*
> duality, and making their money from the idea that
> men and women are so fundamentally different that
> they can't communicate without external help.

Thanks for this information, but you used to love
paying for seminars and paying to go on TTCs and CPs
with Rama - what happened? Are you still paying to
keep that Rama site up? Go figure.

Excerpt:

Interviewer: Why did you decide to write a book?
Uncle Tantra: "I had nothing better to do that day."

http://www.ramalila.com/

Uncle Tantra:

Sasquatch takes pictures of him.
He ran a marathon because it was on his way.
He can share insider jokes to with total strangers.

He is the most interesting man on the planet!

> As the bumper sticker says so well, "Men are from
> Earth, women are from Earth...get over it."

P.S. Actually neither men nor women are from Earth,
since we're all made out of stardust, everything on
the planet is from somewhere else in the universe.