Oh dear Aunt Share, this is not you - the other Share that's destroying your
innocent purity. That neurotic b$tch up in Fairfield that's a sweet talking
b$tch that hides her delusions behind inane platitudes, visiting every healer,
Guru, light worker. She who levels the playing field a la Curtis by her - we
all have positive and negative qualities BS. She, like many neurotic birches
that I have seen around Amma's cult that accuse men of psychological rape.

Yes a little grumpy dear Auntie but you have made me feel better.

I love you.

Ravi