If Barry approves of this, I do.

You must realize, though, Curtis, that not all of us can aspire to such saintly
disinterestedness and impartiality as you do (as evidenced in this post).

You attempted one approach; now you proffer another one.

We are all different; we each have our own personal and unavoidable (and
uncorrectable) point of view.

I can't help but being prejudiced and biased against Barry; he, the same
vis-a-vis me.

We are all doing our very best. Why not recognize that these issues can never
been adjudicated objectively, decisively?

I get it now. I was fighting for something unwinnable. And I am sorry. Now,
that is; after reading this second mood post.

If Barry will pretend to like me, I promise I will not try to strike back at
him.

How did those women ever resist you, Curtis?

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "curtisdeltablues" <curtisdeltablues@...>