--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Xenophaneros Anartaxius"
<anartaxius@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Buck" <dhamiltony2k5@> wrote:

> > > Om Shanti, Prepare ye the way.  Son, certainly you'll have your own NDE
> > > soon enough.  Hence, The Golden Domes of Pure Knowledge are a perfect
> > > place to work on the subtle systems of spiritual experience which
> > > transmigrate on.  While on Earth, Make hay while the sun shines; Make
> > > haste!  Make haste while you got a soul embodied human nervous system on
> > > earth.  It's an incredible opportunity in life.
> > > -Buck in the Dome
> > >

> > We have had a steady stream of meditators leaving the planet in recent
> > years as we demographically move on and when it is spiritually done well it
> > is a spectacular grace, spiritually speaking.  Another One just left early
> > this morning. RIP.
> > -Buck
>
> You do recall that Maharishi said in relation to someone asking him where do
> you go when you die in CC? He said you do not go anywhere. And that you do
> not get to come back, precisely because you have not gone.

Oh, I think dropping the instrument we call the human body probably leaves us
with a sensation or two. In fact, I am sure of it. Getting out of it might even
be a little like getting out of a strait jacket. Or something worse. And during
that process I am also pretty sure we will be travelling somewhere in our
experience which IS actually the result of moving somewhere. I don't believe in
all this stuff about already being realized and pure consciousness and all
that. If I don't experience it, it ain't happening and the fact that the
reality exists SOMEWHERE, that that is all there really is, is irrelevant to me
as it therefore exists only as an idea and ideas are not meaty enough to
compare to living reality. Of course, I am fully in ignorance as measured by
Eastern standards but it's all I got and I'm going to take it to the max.