I went back and read your response to Ann, and now I get it, navashok. Jumping
into the middle of something while making assumptions about me is a great way
to get upset over nothing.

You missed my earlier reference. Barry said that Ann had a stick up her butt. I
asked him if he was jealous of this imagined stick, as he had, in the past,
commented about a picture of himself standing next to a petite Asian woman, and
Barry remarked at the time that he had his finger *up her butt*. He hasn't
replied, so I thought I'd remind him.

Get it now? Please let me know, if you do not, and I will do my best to further
clarify, though it is getting downright clinical in here.