--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, doctordumbass@... <no_reply@...> wrote:

> You get what you pay for.

If you are dumb enough to believe it - it's a salesman slogan, nothing more,
definitely not true in the spiritual world, definitely not true in my own
experience. That you believe this shows you don't know very much.

I have had the most extraordinary and transformative experiences in settings
that were completely free, or on donation basis.