<fintlewoodlewix@> wrote:

> [...]
harassment guideline for its employees and officers?

> > > Probably not, I imagine they still hope that the stuff they
> > > teach about spontaneous right action and coherent behaviour
> > > is actually true and they therefore don't need a legal fall
> > > back.
> > >
> > > But if this story is true, it isn't an employee it's the guy
> > > at the top and he isn't going to want harassment guidelines
> > > is he?
> > >
> > > Still, at least he hasn't claimed he was "helping her with
> > > her karma". I look forward to a full report in TM News
> > > magazine.
> > >

> > What is the TM administration going to do about him? [?] The Girish
story seems to broaden everyday.  Do a google 'news' search for "Girish
Varma".  He comes right up now,  Times of India every day:  Molestation,
extortion, attemped murder,  Sex in the back seat of an Audi.  Five-Star
Hotels. Other women come forward.  It's very unfortunate.  Jeeesus.

> > The guy could take the whole Indian TM sub-continent down with him
and TM Europe and the Americas too.  Who would want to be associated
with him?

http://globalpeaceproject.net/about-us/the-foundation/brahmananda-sarasw\
ati-foundatio-board-of-directors/

> Agreed, he could take the entire TMO down.  At the very least, there
will need to be major restructuring, looking over finances (that is if
there is anything left for the TMO as opposed to the family members!).
Girish could be the legacy that gets remembered. Starts with MMY and the
Beatles and the finale is 50 years later with Girish. Somewhere here are
lessons to be learned.  It could be that TM-USA will separate from
India. Seems in India it was just a big business with a cover story of
education..  Here, we raised the money for them, and also did the
scientific research part.
> Buck, are there big raja meetings to discuss this stuff? I wold think
that Bevan and JOhn and RajaRaam are pretty worried.

Susan,  Yep one should wonder and hope that everyone on this Board of
Directors list is thinking a lot about this.  Notice there are no women
on our SBS Foundation Board:

http://globalpeaceproject.net/about-us/the-foundation/brahmananda-sarasw\
ati-foundatio-board-of-directors/
<http://globalpeaceproject.net/about-us/the-foundation/brahmananda-saras\
wati-foundatio-board-of-directors/>

    * Avinoam Shlomo Barkol – Educator
Ramat-Gan, Israel
    * John H. Black, M.A. – Educator
Palo Alto, CA, USA
    * Rafael David – Business Entrepreneur
Vero Beach, FL, USA
    * Howard Martin Chandler, Ph.D. – Educator
Boston, MA , USA
    * James Kevin Egan, Ph.D. – Business Entrepreneur
Boone, NC, USA
    * Hugh Richard Alan Godfrey – Retired Businessman
London, England
    * Shawn Jeffrey Herman, MBA – Retired Real Estate Manager
Palo Alto, CA, USA
    * Richard Glenn Ross, B.F.A. – Educator
Fairfield, IA, USA
    * Harris Kaplan – Retired Investment Fund Manager
Boone, NC, USA
    * Steve Rubin – Retired Businessman
Sebastian, FL, USA
    * John Hagelin. Ph.D. – Quantum Physicist and Educator
Fairfield, IA, USA
    * John Fagan. Ph.D. – Research Scientist and Activist
Fairfield, IA, USA
    * Graham Anthony de Freitas, Ph.D.  – Administrator and Educator
Fairfield, IA, USA
    * Ior Guglielmi, M.D. – Medical Doctor
Verona, Italy
    * Robert LoPinto – Retired Businessman
Rockville, MD, USA
    * Thomas Elijah Stanley –Philanthropist
Fairfield, IA, USA
    * Robert G. Wynne, Ph.D. –Mayor
Maharishi Vedic City, IA, USA
    * Charoen-Rajapark – Businessman
Bangkok, Thailand
    * Paul Potter – Educator
New York, USA
    * Michael Charles Dillbeck, Ph.D – Scientist and Educator
Champaign, IL, USA
    * Bruce Plaut, CPA, MBA – Accountant and Businessman
Fairfield, IA, USA
    * Emanuel Schiffgens – Administrator
Hannover, Germany
    * Kingsley Brooks, M.A. – Administrator
Lincoln, MA, USA
    * Bjarne Steffen Landsfeldt – Administrator
Mausing, Kjellerup, Denmark
    * Willem Meijles, Ph.D. – Administrator
Vlodrop, The Netherlands
    * Antonio Bartolomé Menéndez – Businessman
Banastás, Huesca, Spain
    * Mariano Facipieri – Businessman
Baschi, Italy
    * Jose Luis Alvares Roset – Administrator
Barcelona, Spain
    * John Carol Konhaus – Agriculturalist and Administrator
Nasu, Japan
    * Felix Urs Kägi – Administrator
Zürich, Switzerland
    * James Rogers Badgett Jr. – Businessman
Fairfield, IA, USA
    * Peter Warburton, M.A. – Administrator
Rendlesham, Woodbridge, Suffolk, UK
    * Patrick John Barrett, Ph.D. – Clinical Psychologist
Boone, NC, USA
    * Lucien Mansour – Retired Businessman
Brussels, Belgium
    * Dean Dodrill – Business Entrepreneur
Washington, D.C., USA
    * Bevan Morris, Ph.D. – Educator
Maharishi Vedic City, Iowa, USA
    * Benjamin Feldman,  – Administrator
Mexico City, Mexico
    * Volker Schanbacher, Ph.D. – Research Physicist and Educator
Heidelberg, Germany
    * Christopher Bromley Crowell, M.A. – Administrator and Educator
Vlodrop, The Netherlands
    * Larry Chroman, M.A. – Investment Fund Manager
Tiburon, CA, USA
    * Rainer Picha, M.D. – Cardiologist and Research Scientist
Vienna, Austria
    * Peter Frederick Swan – Agriculturalist
Cape Town, South Africa
    * Dr. Eike Hartmann – Architect
Hannover, Germany
    * Major General Kulwant Singh – Retired Indian Army Officer
New Delhi, India
    *