 From: Bhairitu <noozg...@sbcglobal.net>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, April 19, 2013 8:06 PM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: Boston Is Under Terrorist Attack!

Actually I've have company so haven't been doing much but checking
updates from a few places online.  We have nice summery weather and have
been hanging out downtown visiting with different folks.  Lots of techie
chatting (friends used to work at Microsoft).  I like diverse and even
skeptical reporting.  I don't like the MSM all that much but you can try
a lot  of diverse sources on the Internet.  That one link to Russel
Baker's article is good to read because he picks apart how the
mainstream media jumps the gun and misreports.

In other news the Netflix original series "Hemlock Grove", a horror
series, debuted all episodes today on Watch Instantly.